The official Submission form for Viction Horizon Startup Hackathon is now open from December 4th to December 27th, 2023. This ultimate playground for startups and aspiring developers are in their most exciting stage ever.
Overview about Viction Horizon
Viction Horizon is a Startup Hackathon designed for developers, creators, innovators, and visionaries around the globe. Our mission is to unlock human potential by transforming innovative ideas into successful startups within the Viction ecosystem.
We're not just seeking winners, but our ultimate aim is to find projects with the potential to become valuable contributors to the Web3 industry, and especially to human potential.
Extensive Benefits of Viction Horizon - Startup Hackathon
The benefits of participating in Viction Horizon - Startup Hackathon are incredibly vast, extending beyond just the prizes from the competition.
- The total prize pool, worth $300,000, will be distributed as C98 tokens across two primary categories: Main Track and Category Track. Going into more detail, the Category Track is further divided into several smaller categories, including Social, Gaming, Payment, Stablecoin, and DeFi. Excitingly, each of these categories offers first, second, and third prizes for participants to win.
- In addition, there are exclusive benefits for 8 winning teams (3 prize winners from the main track and the 1st prize winner from the 5 category track). These benefits include receiving a Travel Grant to participate in the Vietnam Tour and taking part in networking activities sponsored by Arche Fund.
- Additionally, there will be opportunities for fundraising, as participants will have the chance to enter the Online Pitching round and present their ideas, as well as introduce their products to Arche Fund.
After the Hackathon, Viction will continue to stay connected with potential projects through the Discord channel, including the projects that may not meet the criteria or be lucky enough to win the competition.
Reflecting on the Path: Nurturing Builders in the Viction Horizon Journey
Prior to officially opening the submission form, we organized various online and offline events to seek and assist developers in building Web3 projects.
We held workshops in several countries such as Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam,... where we shared more about the Startup Hackathon, provided programming and project development knowledge, and created a platform for builders to connect and learn from each other.
In addition, we also organize Unitour to visit universities, so we can meet and connect with students. Through education and knowledge sharing, we aim to spread the value of Web3 to the next generation of bright talents.
Our Speakers, Judges, Mentors & Sponsors
During the competition, the mentoring board plays the role of a companion to developers, providing advice, evaluations, and guidance at each stage of implementing a product or project, from ideation to pitch presentation. With over 20 experienced advisors, judges, and speakers from Viction Horizon, including founders and experts from renowned organizations such as Ninety Eight, BTSE, DWFLabs, Layer Zero, Amazon Web Services, and AltLayer, the competition ensures access to a wealth of knowledge in the blockchain field.
Moreover, Viction Horizon has also received generous sponsorship from prominent names in the crypto market like BTSE Exchange, DWFLabs, Verichains, Poolz, RockX, BlockPi, Renverse, and Covalent, contributing over $300,000 to the event.
FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING, HERE IS THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
The contest will take place over a period of 3 months, from November 2nd, 2023 to January 9th, 2024, and will consist of 4 stages:
- Registration: November 2nd, 2023 - December 8th, 2023.
- Online Submission: December 4th, 2023 - December 27th, 2023.
- Judging period: December 28th, 2023 - January 5th, 2024.
- Virtual Demo Day & Closing Ceremony: January 8th, 2024 - January 9th, 2024.
Prior to that, on November 8th, 2023, Viction hosted a livestream Hackathon Kickoff to inaugurate the event and address any queries from the community related to the competition.
Evaluation Criteria for Projects:
In general, during the participation in the competition, a potential project will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Vision and genuine passion of the founder with the product created.
- Efficient and sustainable operating model that addresses real user problems.
- Project's significant impact or tangible value to the Victon ecosystem and leveraging Victon's technological advantages.
- Well-executed implementation through code design and product.
- Marketing mindset, product launch strategy, and market expansion.
Moreover, developers should take note of the following requirements to ensure eligibility when participating in the competition:
- The project must be deployed on the Viction blockchain.
- Provide personal information and identification (ID) for KYC purposes.
- Participants must be 18 years old or above.
- Agree to the detailed terms and conditions provided.
How to Participate in Victon Horizon Hackathon
Additionally, developers can participate in the competition as a team or as individuals. If you need to find teammates to form a group, you can provide information in the form provided above.
Some information channels and resources related to Victon Horizon Hackathon:
- Developer's guide can be found here.
- Discord channel is available here.
- Idea Pool for those in the ideation phase.
From December 4th to December 27th, 2023, we invite developers from all platforms to join us and explore the exciting opportunity with Viction Horizon by submitting your projects. Feel free to share your ideas and put them into practice to tackle any lingering issues in crypto. Let's collaborate and make a positive impact together!